Thursday, December 01, 2005
- Name: jennifer
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Jennifer is an educator and supervisor for Treehouse, a non-profit organization that focuses on supporting foster children in Seattle. She loves viewing art and makes things on occasion. Jennifer is a former singer of The Foote Street Soul Revue, and hopes to one day find time to start up another band. She reads obsessively, and dreams of writing a collection of short stories based on her previous life as a pseudo-hippie. She is madly in love with her co-contributor and spends much of her time these days dreaming of things big and small with her fiance.
- Underground Film: What is Facism?
- What Is Videoblogging? Watch t...
- Remix Until You Get Lucky
- Procrastination: How to Get Nowhere Fast
- Art Happy
- Confessions of a Technophobe: The Road to Recovery...