Sunday, November 27, 2005

What Is Videoblogging?


Watch the video
A while ago I saw this kind of obscure post by Raymond over at DLTQ. I was really interested in it at the time because so many people were trying to define videoblogging, and I thought it was fascinating that so many people got so upset about the whole thing. I had originally saved this post to create a mishmash of all of the things being said in the vlogosphere at that time, but since then I have successfully procrastinated long enough that none of the other posts exist in my aggregator anymore.

Although I think that would have been a kick-ass post, I am proud that I have at least created something from Raymond's exploration of the topic of videoblogging. As it turns out, making a remix was much more difficult than I imagined it to be, and I think I did a pretty good job on this (my first). Thanks to all of you that have made such great material from which to draw for the remix!

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh Leo said...

fantastic jennifer...that is a great raymond monologue...it is amazing how images can really add to something like that. congrats on your first video!

Sunday, November 27, 2005 9:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there. Thought this blog is something about the jewish monument in Berlin, but this one was only a fragment of the blog... How sad

Saturday, December 03, 2005 3:35:00 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

That was really satisfying. Thanks!

Monday, December 05, 2005 8:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home